Free AutoCAD Training from AUGI and Im teaching!!

Are you looking to better yourself as an AutoCAD user? Is there something you dont know how to do, but want to? Or maybe you need a refresher? Maybe you want to have a better understanding on? Often the biggest two obstacles to these problems are time and money. Perhaps you only have one of these problems. I would like to offer help in two ways.

First offer. CAD-a-Blog. CAD-a-Blog has tips and tricks of all kinds. If you ever see anything missing, let me know. Post a comment on one of the other posts, or, e-mail me. I will be happy to try to provide a post addressing a readers question. Plus it makes my job easier of coming up with ideas!! So, help me, help you, well, you get the idea.

Second offer. AUGI (AutoCAD User Group International) has free training available in all sorts of Autodesk programs. There are several different types of classes and subjects. Some teach LISP, some teach Revit, others provide tips and trick. If you want to know how to do something in AutoCAD, AUGIs ATP (AUGI Training Program) can teach you. I have participated in many of these classes myself. If you missed a class, or dont see a current class that interests you, go to the archives. There they have downloads of past classes. This list of classes goes back several years which provides many subjects to choose from. I suggest that you take advantage of these free classes.

Now for the best news. On April 7th, I will be the instructor on one of the next classes for AUGIs ATP courses. The course will cover the new items in AutoCAD 2009. Please attend, I will be glad to see you in class.

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment