Top 10 Struts Interview Question And Answer J2EE

This time its Struts interview questions, After writing Spring interview questions few weeks back I was thinking what to pick for my interview series and than I thought about any web framework, and on that struts is my favorite. Struts are open source framework used for web application. These Struts interview questions are based on my experience as well as collected by friends and colleague and they are not only good for interview practice but also shows a new direction of learning for any one who is not very familiar with struts. Best way to use these interview questions is do revise before going for any Struts interview or any Java or J2EE interview. I have also provided answers of these struts interview questions but you can also research more on Google but these answers of struts are sufficient on interview perspective.
Read more »

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment